Sunday 9 June 2013

 Fat man saw an ad:  
"lose 5kg in a week" in a newsppr.

He calls the company & lady says be
ready tmrw at 6am.

The next morning he opens the door  
&  finds  a hot  babe   with  just  shoes,
undergarments   &    shirt     saying:
"u   catch me u    f#c#    me!"   &   the  girl
starts    running.
He starts running but doesn't catch
her.
 During the whole week he tried
to catch her but couldn't.
However he loses 5 kg.

He then asks for the 10kg program.

Next morning at 6 he opens the
door and sees an even hotter babe
in shoes, thong & a shirt saying:
"u catch me u f#c# me".

He loses 10 kg that week.

So he thought this program is
awesome!

Lets try the 25 kg!

So he asked for the 25 kg but the
lady said "R u sure?

its really tough".
he said "YES!"

Next day at 6 he opens the door, he
finds a negro gay in just underwear
saying..
"If I catch u, I will f##k u.."

No comments: