Friday 29 March 2013

When I was Younger:
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and
told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game
whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Slept with all the stuffed animals
and teddys as a child so none of
them got offended
• Had that one pen with four colors,
and tried to push all the buttons at
once
• Poured soda into the cap and
acting like I were taking shots.
• Waited behind a door to scare
someone, then leaving because
they're taking too long to come out
or you had to pee
• Faked being asleep, so I could be
carried to bed
• Used to think that the moon
followed our car
• Watching two drops of rain roll
down window and pretending it was
a race
• Went on the computer just to use
Paint
• The only thing i had to take care
of was a school bag.
• The only 'fake' friends i had were
invisible ones
• I used to sing in the shower 8-|
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was
scared to death that a tree was
going to grow in my tummy
• Getting a bruised knee healed
better than a broken heart
• Remember when we were kids and
couldn't wait to grow up

No comments: